China tells banks to manage bad loans, stress tests planned - paper
SHANGHAI, April 4
SHANGHAI, April 4 (Reuters) - The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) has told banks to step up controls on bad loans and strengthen their balance sheets, the Shanghai Securities News reported on Friday, citing an internal document sent to the banks in March.
The CBRC said banks should also watch out on their bad loan ratio and that the commission will soon launch stress tests in various regions, the paper said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Cricket - Moeen probed after sporting 'Save Gaza' wristbands
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Citi to hire 100 bankers in Asia, eyes more business from smaller clients
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms