China tells banks to manage bad loans, stress tests planned - paper
SHANGHAI, April 4
SHANGHAI, April 4 (Reuters) - The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) has told banks to step up controls on bad loans and strengthen their balance sheets, the Shanghai Securities News reported on Friday, citing an internal document sent to the banks in March.
The CBRC said banks should also watch out on their bad loan ratio and that the commission will soon launch stress tests in various regions, the paper said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general
- UPDATE 1-J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website -media
- 'Plastic' Halloween skulls found in Connecticut are human remains
- Individual genetic differences may affect Ebola survival - study
- J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website - media