China tells banks to manage bad loans, stress tests planned - paper
SHANGHAI, April 4
SHANGHAI, April 4 (Reuters) - The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) has told banks to step up controls on bad loans and strengthen their balance sheets, the Shanghai Securities News reported on Friday, citing an internal document sent to the banks in March.
The CBRC said banks should also watch out on their bad loan ratio and that the commission will soon launch stress tests in various regions, the paper said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile