Online marketer Constant Contact sees 15 pct rise in quarterly revenue
April 8 (Reuters) - Online marketer Constant Contact Inc said it expects quarterly revenue to rise by more than 15 percent, helped by new customer additions.
Constant's shares rose nearly 13 percent after the bell.
The company said it expected revenue of $78.7 million to $78.8 million in the quarter ended March 31.
The company also said it expected first-quarter net income of $650,000 to $750,000.
Constant's shares closed at $21.92 on the Nasdaq on Tuesday. (Reporting By Sampad Patnaik in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Alumnus dead after opening fire at Florida State University, wounding 3 |
- Mike Nichols, award-winning American director, dies at 83
- UPDATE 2-Doctor who treated source of second Mali Ebola outbreak dies
- Mike Nichols, award-winning American director, dies at 83 |