Online marketer Constant Contact sees 15 pct rise in quarterly revenue
April 8 (Reuters) - Online marketer Constant Contact Inc said it expects quarterly revenue to rise by more than 15 percent, helped by new customer additions.
Constant's shares rose nearly 13 percent after the bell.
The company said it expected revenue of $78.7 million to $78.8 million in the quarter ended March 31.
The company also said it expected first-quarter net income of $650,000 to $750,000.
Constant's shares closed at $21.92 on the Nasdaq on Tuesday. (Reporting By Sampad Patnaik in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. House passes bill to avert govt shutdown, extend Export-Import bank
- IPhone emerges from "bygone era", reviewers hail bigger handset
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- UPDATE 2-Bug delays Apple's HealthKit availability on iOS 8