Industrial output shrinks 1.9 percent in Feb - govt
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Industrial production unexpectedly shrank 1.9 percent year-on-year in February, government data showed on Friday.
Analysts polled by Reuters had forecast an annual growth of 0.9 percent in output. The growth in January's output was revised up to about 0.8 percent on year from 0.1 percent earlier.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- India TV anchor's number is up after naming China's Xi 'Eleven'
- Infosys partners with China's Huawei for cloud-based services
Scotland has chosen to stay in the United Kingdom, spurning independence in a historic referendum that had worried allies and investors, results showed on Friday with more than two thirds of the vote declared. Full Article
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article