TCS, Mitsubishi to form software services company
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's largest IT services exporter Tata Consultancy Services(TCS.NS) has signed a pact with Japan's Mitsubishi Corp to create a Japanese software services provider, the companies said in a statement on Monday.
Tata Consultancy Services Japan Ltd, Nippon TCS Solution Center Ltd and IT Frontier Corporation - a wholly owned unit of Mitsubishi - will be merged together to form a single entity, the pair said in the statement.
TCS will hold 51 percent while Mitsubishi will hold the remaining 49 percent of the entity, which will be operational from July 2014, they said.
(Reporting by Nandita Bose; Editing by Christopher Cushing)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- UPDATE 3-Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
India has capped the prices of 36 drugs, including those used to treat infections and diabetes, in its latest move to make essential medicines more affordable, a senior official of the country's drug pricing authority told Reuters on Friday. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article