TCS, Mitsubishi to form software services company
MUMBAI (Reuters) - India's largest IT services exporter Tata Consultancy Services(TCS.NS) has signed a pact with Japan's Mitsubishi Corp to create a Japanese software services provider, the companies said in a statement on Monday.
Tata Consultancy Services Japan Ltd, Nippon TCS Solution Center Ltd and IT Frontier Corporation - a wholly owned unit of Mitsubishi - will be merged together to form a single entity, the pair said in the statement.
TCS will hold 51 percent while Mitsubishi will hold the remaining 49 percent of the entity, which will be operational from July 2014, they said.
(Reporting by Nandita Bose; Editing by Christopher Cushing)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver tumble to four-year lows as dollar rallies
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article