Rupee off day's high tracking weakness in local shares
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is trading at 60.36/37 after rising as high as 60.2650, a level last seen on April 21. The pair had closed at 60.42/43 per dollar on Tuesday.
The pair was off the day's lows tracking falls in local stocks and short-covering by banks amid caution before the U.S. Fed's policy meet outcome later in the day.
USD/INR seen in a 60.30 to 60.45 range until the end of the session.
(Reporting by Neha Dasgupta)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- India TV anchor's number is up after naming China's Xi 'Eleven'
- Infosys partners with China's Huawei for cloud-based services
Scotland has chosen to stay in the United Kingdom, spurning independence in a historic referendum that had worried allies and investors, results showed on Friday with more than two thirds of the vote declared. Full Article
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article