Nokia says to widen Juniper cooperation to cloud services
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecommunications equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) said on Monday that it would extend its cooperation with peer Juniper Networks (JNPR.N) to mobile internet-based cloud services.
The cloud service from Nokia and Juniper will be available later this year, Nokia said.
In February, Germany's Manager Magazin Online reported that Nokia was interested in buying Juniper.
(Reporting by Sakari Suoninen; Editing by David Goodman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
Google Inc Chief Executive Officer Larry Page has put Sundar Pichai, one of his key lieutenants, in charge of the Internet company's products. The India-born executive will have oversight over products such as search, maps, Google+, commerce, advertising and infrastructure. Full Article
Google bolsters artificial intelligence efforts, partners with Oxford. Full Article