Nokia says to widen Juniper cooperation to cloud services
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecommunications equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) said on Monday that it would extend its cooperation with peer Juniper Networks (JNPR.N) to mobile internet-based cloud services.
The cloud service from Nokia and Juniper will be available later this year, Nokia said.
In February, Germany's Manager Magazin Online reported that Nokia was interested in buying Juniper.
(Reporting by Sakari Suoninen; Editing by David Goodman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Air strikes hit Kobani as Kurdish peshmerga prepare to enter
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels
Samsung Electronics unveiled two new mid-tier handsets with a premium design as it prepared to deliver a riposte to its low-priced Chinese rivals and reclaim its title as the top brand in the world's biggest smartphone market. Full Article