Nokia says to widen Juniper cooperation to cloud services
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecommunications equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) said on Monday that it would extend its cooperation with peer Juniper Networks (JNPR.N) to mobile internet-based cloud services.
The cloud service from Nokia and Juniper will be available later this year, Nokia said.
In February, Germany's Manager Magazin Online reported that Nokia was interested in buying Juniper.
(Reporting by Sakari Suoninen; Editing by David Goodman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fears for tough penalties grow as India cleans up business
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Giving pricey hepatitis drug to prisoners may be financially wise
- No fear of deflation: Indian consumers respond to softer oil, food prices
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer parries activist investor attacks
Smartphone users won't recognise the name B2X, but if your battery dies or your screen breaks, the odds are that the company will be working behind the scenes when you seek a repair. Full Article