Nokia says to widen Juniper cooperation to cloud services
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecommunications equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) said on Monday that it would extend its cooperation with peer Juniper Networks (JNPR.N) to mobile internet-based cloud services.
The cloud service from Nokia and Juniper will be available later this year, Nokia said.
In February, Germany's Manager Magazin Online reported that Nokia was interested in buying Juniper.
(Reporting by Sakari Suoninen; Editing by David Goodman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- IFC launches $2.5 billion rupee-denominated bonds for infra projects in India
- Lack of options leave India struggling with Dhoni dilemma
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- Pakistan cleric's supporters attempt to blockade parliament, but MPs escape
Pictures of the dead
Twitter Inc said it will remove images or videos of deceased individuals at the request of family members. Full Article
Despite lip service, Silicon Valley venture capital still a man’s world Full Article