Nokia says to widen Juniper cooperation to cloud services
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Finnish telecommunications equipment maker Nokia (NOK1V.HE) said on Monday that it would extend its cooperation with peer Juniper Networks (JNPR.N) to mobile internet-based cloud services.
The cloud service from Nokia and Juniper will be available later this year, Nokia said.
In February, Germany's Manager Magazin Online reported that Nokia was interested in buying Juniper.
(Reporting by Sakari Suoninen; Editing by David Goodman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 3-Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt
- Kurdish leader urges world to protect Syrian town from Islamic State
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's shares surged in their first day of trading as investors jumped at the chance to get in on what looks likely to be the largest IPO in history and profit from China's growing middle class. Article