Exit polls reveal 'high' error margins - CSuisse
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse says exit polls out on Monday showing Bharatiya Janata Party and its allies headed for a majority still reveal a "range of high uncertainty."
The investment bank points out that while national totals are within a relatively narrow range, the state numbers that add up to those totals vary "widely."
"This suggest high measurement error margins," Credit Suisse says.
Actual election results will be out on Friday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers
- PM Modi says al Qaeda will fail in India - CNN
- India TV anchor's number is up after naming China's Xi 'Eleven'
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-SAP agrees to buy expense software maker Concur for $7.3 bln
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
India has capped the prices of 36 drugs, including those used to treat infections and diabetes, in its latest move to make essential medicines more affordable, a senior official of the country's drug pricing authority told Reuters on Friday. Full Article
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article