Exit polls reveal 'high' error margins - CSuisse
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse says exit polls out on Monday showing Bharatiya Janata Party and its allies headed for a majority still reveal a "range of high uncertainty."
The investment bank points out that while national totals are within a relatively narrow range, the state numbers that add up to those totals vary "widely."
"This suggest high measurement error margins," Credit Suisse says.
Actual election results will be out on Friday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article