Exit polls reveal 'high' error margins - CSuisse
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse says exit polls out on Monday showing Bharatiya Janata Party and its allies headed for a majority still reveal a "range of high uncertainty."
The investment bank points out that while national totals are within a relatively narrow range, the state numbers that add up to those totals vary "widely."
"This suggest high measurement error margins," Credit Suisse says.
Actual election results will be out on Friday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry presses India on global trade deal as deadline looms
- Gaza toll soars as Israel "days" from completing tunnel hunt
- HCL Tech Q4 dollar revenue disappoints investors, shares fall
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- Some WTO members discussing customs deal without India - sources
Maruti Suzuki India, India's biggest carmaker, reported a 21 percent rise in first-quarter net profit, beating estimates, as early signs of an economic revival boosted sales. Full Article