Exit polls reveal 'high' error margins - CSuisse
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse says exit polls out on Monday showing Bharatiya Janata Party and its allies headed for a majority still reveal a "range of high uncertainty."
The investment bank points out that while national totals are within a relatively narrow range, the state numbers that add up to those totals vary "widely."
"This suggest high measurement error margins," Credit Suisse says.
Actual election results will be out on Friday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- EXCLUSIVE - Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Arvind Subramanian likely to be chief econ adviser
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Nifty touches record high; software stocks gain
More than 70 percent of Indians are satisfied with the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi since he took office nearly three months ago, an opinion poll showed, seeing in him the best hope to put the economy back on track. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article