Facebook to open sales office in China - Bloomberg
REUTERS - Facebook Inc plans to open a sales office in China to work with local advertisers, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
The world's largest social networking company is in talks to lease space in the Fortune Financial Center in Beijing's central business district, Blooming said, citing the sources.
Facebook could open an office in China within a year, a person familiar with the matter said. (r.reuters.com/vag39v)
Facebook could not be immediately reached for comment outside of U.S. business hours.
The sales office would put, for the first time, Facebook employees inside mainland China, where its services are blocked. Facebook has a sales office in Hong Kong.
(Reporting by Mridhula Raghavan in Bangalore; Editing by Richard Chang)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. fines Berkshire over stock deal, Buffett admits mistake
- UPDATE 2-Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video
- McCain calls for dramatic increase in US airstrikes against Islamic State
- SAFT ON WEALTH-Buffett hoards cash, individuals' holdings hit 14-year low
Pictures of the dead
Twitter Inc said it will remove images or videos of deceased individuals at the request of family members. Full Article
Despite lip service, Silicon Valley venture capital still a man’s world Full Article