Insurance stocks surge on hopes of FDI limit hike
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in insurance companies surge on hopes that the new government may raise foreign direct investment limit in the sector to 49 percent from 26 percent, multiple dealers say.
Max India (MAXI.NS) surges 8.7 percent, Reliance Capital (RLCP.NS) advances 5.4 percent and Bajaj Finserv (BJFS.NS) gains 4.4 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- Singer Billy Joel to be honored with U.S. Gershwin Prize
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article