JP Morgan downgrades RIL to 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - JP Morgan downgraded Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.NS) to "neutral" from "overweight", saying share prices already reflect positive catalysts even as fundamentals remain on "a solid footing".
"While we remain positive on Reliance Industries' strategy of organic growth in core businesses, we believe the current share price already reflects the positive catalysts that were identified in our upgrade in 4Q CY13," JP Morgan said in a note dated on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- UPDATE 3-Ebola lockdown brings Sierra Leone capital to a halt
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
India has capped the prices of 36 drugs, including those used to treat infections and diabetes, in its latest move to make essential medicines more affordable, a senior official of the country's drug pricing authority told Reuters on Friday. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article