JP Morgan downgrades RIL to 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - JP Morgan downgraded Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.NS) to "neutral" from "overweight", saying share prices already reflect positive catalysts even as fundamentals remain on "a solid footing".
"While we remain positive on Reliance Industries' strategy of organic growth in core businesses, we believe the current share price already reflects the positive catalysts that were identified in our upgrade in 4Q CY13," JP Morgan said in a note dated on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- UPDATE 7-French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
- UPDATE 8-At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760
- Gunmen said to chase investigators from MH17 crash site
India blocked an agreement on new global customs rules on Thursday, angering fellow members of the World Trade Organization who say Delhi's veto could be costly, economically and politically. Full Article