JP Morgan downgrades RIL to 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - JP Morgan downgraded Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.NS) to "neutral" from "overweight", saying share prices already reflect positive catalysts even as fundamentals remain on "a solid footing".
"While we remain positive on Reliance Industries' strategy of organic growth in core businesses, we believe the current share price already reflects the positive catalysts that were identified in our upgrade in 4Q CY13," JP Morgan said in a note dated on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
- L&T Q1 revenue $3.2 billion, beats analyst estimates
- "Lucy" box office bonanza lifts Besson fortune by $5 mln
- Australia approves Adani's $16 bln Carmichael coal project
- UPDATE 5-Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 bln in Yukos case
Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro said on Monday revenue totalled 191.23 billion Indian rupees ($3.2 billion) in the first quarter, beating analyst forecasts, after a rise in orders from international clients. Full Article