JP Morgan downgrades RIL to 'neutral'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - JP Morgan downgraded Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.NS) to "neutral" from "overweight", saying share prices already reflect positive catalysts even as fundamentals remain on "a solid footing".
"While we remain positive on Reliance Industries' strategy of organic growth in core businesses, we believe the current share price already reflects the positive catalysts that were identified in our upgrade in 4Q CY13," JP Morgan said in a note dated on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- UPDATE 8-U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Wall St boosted by earnings; on track for best week of year
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article