JP Morgan cuts ratings on Coal India, NMDC
Reuters Markey Eye - JP Morgan downgrades Coal India Ltd (COAL.NS) to "underweight" from "neutral", while cutting NMDC Ltd (NMDC.NS) to "neutral" from "overweight".
The investment bank says Coal India's downgrade was driven by its assessment of potential coal production and prices.
On NMDC, JP Morgan says it expected just "broadly stable" domestic iron ore prices, while noting "weak" global iron ore prices as another factor.
(Reporting by Indulal PM)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- New U.S. tax rules chill 'inversion' deal-making; shares dive |
- Chinese and Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
Retaining talent, reviving company
Infosys Ltd's new CEO has come up with a novel approach to reviving the financial fortunes of India's trailblazing outsourcing firm: use Facebook at work, tweet, but get the job done. Full Article