JP Morgan cuts ratings on Coal India, NMDC
Reuters Markey Eye - JP Morgan downgrades Coal India Ltd (COAL.NS) to "underweight" from "neutral", while cutting NMDC Ltd (NMDC.NS) to "neutral" from "overweight".
The investment bank says Coal India's downgrade was driven by its assessment of potential coal production and prices.
On NMDC, JP Morgan says it expected just "broadly stable" domestic iron ore prices, while noting "weak" global iron ore prices as another factor.
(Reporting by Indulal PM)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Hitler watercolour fetches 130,000 euros at Nuremberg auction
- Magnitude 6.8 quake hits central Japan; no tsunami warning
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article