JP Morgan cuts ratings on Coal India, NMDC
Reuters Markey Eye - JP Morgan downgrades Coal India Ltd (COAL.NS) to "underweight" from "neutral", while cutting NMDC Ltd (NMDC.NS) to "neutral" from "overweight".
The investment bank says Coal India's downgrade was driven by its assessment of potential coal production and prices.
On NMDC, JP Morgan says it expected just "broadly stable" domestic iron ore prices, while noting "weak" global iron ore prices as another factor.
(Reporting by Indulal PM)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- UPDATE 1-Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 27 |
The Nifty was trading in the red on Wednesday on profit taking after the broader index earlier hit its third straight record high at 7,922.70. Full Article
Exclusive - Icahn says Family Dollar wasting over $300 mln in breakup fees . Full Article