JPMorgan names Kulkarni head of investment banking for India
HONG KONG (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) has named Kaustubh Kulkarni as its head of India investment banking to replace Rohit Chatterji, who will become head of the bank's emerging Asia mergers and acquisitions business, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Monday.
A JPMorgan spokeswoman confirmed the contents of the memo.
Chatterji is taking up a role vacated by Rob Sivitilli, who is set to leave the U.S. bank for personal reasons, Reuters reported on Sunday.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- NATO to create new "spearhead" force to respond to crises
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EU seeks rivals' feedback on Facebook, WhatsApp deal
- "We told you so" - Baltic jitters grow over former ruler Russia
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article