JPMorgan names Kulkarni head of investment banking for India
HONG KONG (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) has named Kaustubh Kulkarni as its head of India investment banking to replace Rohit Chatterji, who will become head of the bank's emerging Asia mergers and acquisitions business, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Monday.
A JPMorgan spokeswoman confirmed the contents of the memo.
Chatterji is taking up a role vacated by Rob Sivitilli, who is set to leave the U.S. bank for personal reasons, Reuters reported on Sunday.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Pistorius jailed for 5 years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article