JPMorgan names Kulkarni head of investment banking for India
HONG KONG (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) has named Kaustubh Kulkarni as its head of India investment banking to replace Rohit Chatterji, who will become head of the bank's emerging Asia mergers and acquisitions business, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Monday.
A JPMorgan spokeswoman confirmed the contents of the memo.
Chatterji is taking up a role vacated by Rob Sivitilli, who is set to leave the U.S. bank for personal reasons, Reuters reported on Sunday.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Plague in Madagascar has killed 40 people out of 119 cases -WHO
- Widespread flooding ahead for snowy western New York: officials |
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse - sources
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article