JPMorgan names Kulkarni head of investment banking for India
HONG KONG (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) has named Kaustubh Kulkarni as its head of India investment banking to replace Rohit Chatterji, who will become head of the bank's emerging Asia mergers and acquisitions business, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Monday.
A JPMorgan spokeswoman confirmed the contents of the memo.
Chatterji is taking up a role vacated by Rob Sivitilli, who is set to leave the U.S. bank for personal reasons, Reuters reported on Sunday.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran prosecutor gives government 30 days to block social media
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey
- New smartphone app gives sight to the blind
- Study asks whether artificial sweeteners may drive diabetes
- Exclusive - Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program
GROUP OF 20
The G20 leading nations say they are tantalisingly close to adding an extra $2 trillion to the global economy and creating millions of new jobs, but Europe's extended stagnation remains a major stumbling block. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article