JPMorgan names Kulkarni head of investment banking for India
HONG KONG (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) has named Kaustubh Kulkarni as its head of India investment banking to replace Rohit Chatterji, who will become head of the bank's emerging Asia mergers and acquisitions business, according to an internal memo obtained by Reuters on Monday.
A JPMorgan spokeswoman confirmed the contents of the memo.
Chatterji is taking up a role vacated by Rob Sivitilli, who is set to leave the U.S. bank for personal reasons, Reuters reported on Sunday.
(Reporting by Lawrence White; Editing by Kenneth Maxwell)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- Syrian planes bomb border post near Israel captured by rebels
Jan Dhan Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will promise on Thursday to provide a bank account for every Indian household when he launches a major initiative that could save billions of dollars in welfare spending and help mend strained state finances. Full Article