Twitter considers management shake up - Re/code
(Reuters) - Twitter is considering a shake-up in its top management, including a possible shift in the duties of Chief Operating Officer Ali Rowghani, technology news site Re/code reported, citing sources familiar with the matter.
A lackluster growth combined with a recent large stock sale by Rowghani have prompted the microblogging service to evaluate the need of a COO, Re/code said, citing sources. (r.reuters.com/weq99v)
Chloe Sladden, Twitter's North America media head, who reports to Rowghani, has been reorganizing her unit and she may be preparing to leave the company, the website said.
Representatives at Twitter did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.
Twitter's first-quarter results in April revealed slowing momentum at the company that exuberant investors just six months ago had argued could one day match Facebook's scale.
(Reporting by Supriya Kurane in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns
- Brookfield wins Revel Casino auction, but loser vows to fight
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX fall gets deeper as financial, energy shares drag
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
Microsoft Corp announced its 'Windows 10' operating system on Tuesday to replace the largely unpopular Windows 8, skipping a number to mark a leap toward unifying the way people work on tablets, phones and traditional computers. Full Article