Essar Oil, AstraZeneca shares gain on delisting plans
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of Essar Oil Ltd (ESRO.NS) and AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd (ASTR.NS) gain on plans of delisting the companies from Indian exchanges.
Essar Oil gains as much as 4.97 percent to its daily limit after the company's board approved a proposal to delist the company from the exchanges.
AstraZeneca Pharma India, the local unit of AstraZeneca Plc (AZN.L), surges as much as 9.95 percent after the company said its shareholders approved a proposal to delist the company from the bourses.
(Reporting by Indulal PM)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Maker of U.S. highway guardrails stops shipments over safety concerns
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article