Essar Oil, AstraZeneca shares gain on delisting plans
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of Essar Oil Ltd (ESRO.NS) and AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd (ASTR.NS) gain on plans of delisting the companies from Indian exchanges.
Essar Oil gains as much as 4.97 percent to its daily limit after the company's board approved a proposal to delist the company from the exchanges.
AstraZeneca Pharma India, the local unit of AstraZeneca Plc (AZN.L), surges as much as 9.95 percent after the company said its shareholders approved a proposal to delist the company from the bourses.
(Reporting by Indulal PM)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- UPDATE 3-SEC's long path to money market fund reform ends in compromise
- UPDATE 3-Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's 2nd-quarter profit
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article