Essar Oil, AstraZeneca shares gain on delisting plans
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of Essar Oil Ltd (ESRO.NS) and AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd (ASTR.NS) gain on plans of delisting the companies from Indian exchanges.
Essar Oil gains as much as 4.97 percent to its daily limit after the company's board approved a proposal to delist the company from the exchanges.
AstraZeneca Pharma India, the local unit of AstraZeneca Plc (AZN.L), surges as much as 9.95 percent after the company said its shareholders approved a proposal to delist the company from the bourses.
(Reporting by Indulal PM)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- California lawmakers end session with bills on plastic bags, gun control
- India says Pakistan border clashes "extremely serious and provocative"
- EU says could send over 1 bln euros more aid to Ukraine
- India nears $2.5 billion deal for Boeing military helicopters
A day after the best economic growth figures in more than two years greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first three months in office, the finance minister on Saturday predicted faster growth to come. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article