Essar Oil, AstraZeneca shares gain on delisting plans
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of Essar Oil Ltd (ESRO.NS) and AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd (ASTR.NS) gain on plans of delisting the companies from Indian exchanges.
Essar Oil gains as much as 4.97 percent to its daily limit after the company's board approved a proposal to delist the company from the exchanges.
AstraZeneca Pharma India, the local unit of AstraZeneca Plc (AZN.L), surges as much as 9.95 percent after the company said its shareholders approved a proposal to delist the company from the bourses.
(Reporting by Indulal PM)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Drama of mother starving baby grips Venice fest
- NATO to create new "spearhead" force to respond to crises
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EU seeks rivals' feedback on Facebook, WhatsApp deal
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article