Sugar refiners gain on hopes of government aid
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of sugar refiners gain after a report that Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has called a second high-level meeting on Monday to discuss ways to bail out the ailing sugar industry.
Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd (BJHN.NS) gains 3 percent, Dhampur Sugar Mills Ltd (DAMS.NS) higher 2.1 percent, Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd (SRES.NS) up 3.2 percent, and Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd (BACH.NS) rises 3.8 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article