Sugar refiners gain on hopes of government aid
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of sugar refiners gain after a report that Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has called a second high-level meeting on Monday to discuss ways to bail out the ailing sugar industry.
Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd (BJHN.NS) gains 3 percent, Dhampur Sugar Mills Ltd (DAMS.NS) higher 2.1 percent, Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd (SRES.NS) up 3.2 percent, and Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd (BACH.NS) rises 3.8 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 3-Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article