Sugar refiners gain on hopes of government aid
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of sugar refiners gain after a report that Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has called a second high-level meeting on Monday to discuss ways to bail out the ailing sugar industry.
Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd (BJHN.NS) gains 3 percent, Dhampur Sugar Mills Ltd (DAMS.NS) higher 2.1 percent, Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd (SRES.NS) up 3.2 percent, and Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd (BACH.NS) rises 3.8 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA |
- Iraqi official briefs Syria's Assad on efforts against Islamic State
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
The electricity board in this Indian city has been instructed to avoid any power cuts and officials have been told to have their shoes polished and their shirts tucked in: Nothing has been left to chance for this week's visit by Chinese President Xi Jinping. Full Article
Climate smart farmers get tech savvy to save India's bread basket. Full Article