Sugar refiners gain on hopes of government aid
Reuters Market Eye - Shares of sugar refiners gain after a report that Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has called a second high-level meeting on Monday to discuss ways to bail out the ailing sugar industry.
Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd (BJHN.NS) gains 3 percent, Dhampur Sugar Mills Ltd (DAMS.NS) higher 2.1 percent, Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd (SRES.NS) up 3.2 percent, and Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd (BACH.NS) rises 3.8 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- REFILE-Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
Sri Lankan, Indian central banks agree scope for government debt buys. Full Article