Metal shares gain as China factory activity quickens
Reuters Market Eye - Metal shares gain on hopes of better demand after a preliminary HSBC survey showed activity in China's factory sector expanded in June for the first time in six months as new orders surged.
Tata Steel (TISC.NS) gains 1.5 percent while Hindalco Industries (HALC.NS) is up 1.7 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- PM Modi says al Qaeda will fail in India - CNN
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- India TV anchor's number is up after naming China's Xi 'Eleven'
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-SAP agrees to buy expense software maker Concur for $7.3 bln
India has capped the prices of 36 drugs, including those used to treat infections and diabetes, in its latest move to make essential medicines more affordable, a senior official of the country's drug pricing authority told Reuters on Friday. Full Article
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article
Top rice exporter India importing over 100,000 T on temporary supply squeeze. Full Article