Metal shares gain as China factory activity quickens
Reuters Market Eye - Metal shares gain on hopes of better demand after a preliminary HSBC survey showed activity in China's factory sector expanded in June for the first time in six months as new orders surged.
Tata Steel (TISC.NS) gains 1.5 percent while Hindalco Industries (HALC.NS) is up 1.7 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- NATO to create new "spearhead" force to respond to crises
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EU seeks rivals' feedback on Facebook, WhatsApp deal
- "We told you so" - Baltic jitters grow over former ruler Russia
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article