Metal shares gain as China factory activity quickens
Reuters Market Eye - Metal shares gain on hopes of better demand after a preliminary HSBC survey showed activity in China's factory sector expanded in June for the first time in six months as new orders surged.
Tata Steel (TISC.NS) gains 1.5 percent while Hindalco Industries (HALC.NS) is up 1.7 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama, Modi vow to boost strategic ties, create model for world
- Preview: Basel fans baffled by new coach Sousa's switches
- Preview: Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S.
- Modi orders officials to clean loos on Gandhi's birthday
U.S. President Barack Obama and new Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi vowed on Monday to expand and deepen their countries' strategic partnership and make it a model for the rest of the world. Full Article | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article
Police arrest 140 for religious clashes in Vadodara as Modi tours U.S. Full Article