India needs to review gas pricing mechanism - finance minister
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the mechanism for raising gas prices needed to be reviewed, TV channels reported on Wednesday.
Jaitley's comments followed news that the government had deferred the decision to raise prices of locally produced gas by three months.
(Reporting by Tommy Wilkes; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance
- UPDATE 4-JetBlue flight makes emergency landing at California airport, 4 hurt
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- International country music singer George Hamilton IV dies at 77
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article