India needs to review gas pricing mechanism - finance minister
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the mechanism for raising gas prices needed to be reviewed, TV channels reported on Wednesday.
Jaitley's comments followed news that the government had deferred the decision to raise prices of locally produced gas by three months.
(Reporting by Tommy Wilkes; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
Optimism that sunny growth figures herald an economic revival in India is probably misplaced - in fact there is little hard evidence to support the idea that Asia's third-largest economy is heading for a broader and sustained rebound anytime soon. Full Article
100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups. Full Article