India needs to review gas pricing mechanism - finance minister
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the mechanism for raising gas prices needed to be reviewed, TV channels reported on Wednesday.
Jaitley's comments followed news that the government had deferred the decision to raise prices of locally produced gas by three months.
(Reporting by Tommy Wilkes; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
Sri Lankan, Indian central banks agree scope for government debt buys. Full Article