India needs to review gas pricing mechanism - finance minister
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the mechanism for raising gas prices needed to be reviewed, TV channels reported on Wednesday.
Jaitley's comments followed news that the government had deferred the decision to raise prices of locally produced gas by three months.
(Reporting by Tommy Wilkes; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Samsung files ITC complaint to block Nvidia chips from U.S. - Bloomberg