India needs to review gas pricing mechanism - finance minister
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said the mechanism for raising gas prices needed to be reviewed, TV channels reported on Wednesday.
Jaitley's comments followed news that the government had deferred the decision to raise prices of locally produced gas by three months.
(Reporting by Tommy Wilkes; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital