India extends excise duty concessions for automobiles by six months
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India has extended excise duty concessions for automobiles, consumer and capital goods by six months to Dec. 31, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley told reporters on Wednesday.
The excise duty concessions, which were granted in February this year, were to have lapsed on June 30.
(Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh; editing by Malini Menon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 3-Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article