ONGC shuts two gas fields after pipeline fire
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - State-controlled energy firm Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC.NS) has shut two gas fields in Andhra Pradesh after a pipeline fire killed more than two dozen people, its exploration chief said on Friday.
"Fields connected to the pipeline have been shut as the pipeline is closed because of the fire," N. K. Verma told Reuters. It was not immediately clear how much production was affected.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Sensex surges past 27,000 to third consecutive life high
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Putin comment on "taking Kiev in 2 weeks" taken out of context - aide