ONGC shuts two gas fields after pipeline fire
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - State-controlled energy firm Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC.NS) has shut two gas fields in Andhra Pradesh after a pipeline fire killed more than two dozen people, its exploration chief said on Friday.
"Fields connected to the pipeline have been shut as the pipeline is closed because of the fire," N. K. Verma told Reuters. It was not immediately clear how much production was affected.
(Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- UPDATE 7-French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
- UPDATE 8-At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760
- Gunmen said to chase investigators from MH17 crash site
India blocked an agreement on new global customs rules on Thursday, angering fellow members of the World Trade Organization who say Delhi's veto could be costly, economically and politically. Full Article