IT stocks gain after Infosys earnings beat estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Software stocks gain after Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services exporter, posted a 21.6 percent increase in quarterly net profit, beating estimates.
Infosys gains 1.1 percent, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) up 1.5 percent, Wipro (WIPR.NS) is up 1.75 percent, HCL Technologies (HCLT.NS) rises 1.8 percent while Tech Mahindra (TEML.NS) advances 1.3 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- UPDATE 1-UK's Labour suffers setback as leader in Scotland quits
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over U.S. Javelin - source
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article