IT stocks gain after Infosys earnings beat estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Software stocks gain after Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services exporter, posted a 21.6 percent increase in quarterly net profit, beating estimates.
Infosys gains 1.1 percent, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) up 1.5 percent, Wipro (WIPR.NS) is up 1.75 percent, HCL Technologies (HCLT.NS) rises 1.8 percent while Tech Mahindra (TEML.NS) advances 1.3 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Xi sees factory China and back office India as global engine
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Delayed retreat of monsoon rains to start this weekend
A combination of the "world's factory" and the "world's back office" will drive global economic growth, Chinese President Xi Jinping said ahead of a rare visit to India on Wednesday, playing down mistrust that has kept the Asian giants apart. Full Article
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article