IT stocks gain after Infosys earnings beat estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Software stocks gain after Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS), India's second-largest software services exporter, posted a 21.6 percent increase in quarterly net profit, beating estimates.
Infosys gains 1.1 percent, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS.NS) up 1.5 percent, Wipro (WIPR.NS) is up 1.75 percent, HCL Technologies (HCLT.NS) rises 1.8 percent while Tech Mahindra (TEML.NS) advances 1.3 percent.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver tumble to four-year lows as dollar rallies
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article