Honda to recall 1,338 cars in India to replace passenger air bag inflator
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The local unit of Honda Motor Co (7267.T) will recall 1,338 cars in India to carry out preventive replacement of the passenger side air bag inflator, the company said in an emailed statement on Wednesday.
The announcement is part of Honda's recall regarding the potential defect related to passenger air bag inflators which the company announced in June, according to the statement.
Honda Cars India Ltd said it would recall 1,085 units of its Honda Accord sedan and 253 units of its compact sports utility vehicle, Honda CR-V.
"There has been no reporting of any incident related to this part in India," the company said in the statement.
(Reporting by Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
- ISL probes allegation of assault on Pires
- UPDATE 4-Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article