RIL operating profit may lag estimates - StarMine
Reuters Market Eye - Energy conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd's (RELI.NS) operating profit may lag consensus estimates when it reports quarterly results on Saturday, Thomson Reuters StarMine's SmartEstimates shows.
StarMine's SmartEstimates, which places a greater emphasis on forecasts by top-rated analysts, expects the company led by billionaire Mukesh Ambani, to report an operating profit of 76.70 billion rupees ($1.27 billion) for the June quarter, compared with a consensus mean estimate of 82.68 billion rupees.
The latest estimate for Reliance's quarterly operating profit stands at 77.20 billion rupees from Motilal Oswal Securities, StarMine data adds.
Reliance's shares closed 0.6 percent lower.
($1 = 60.2500 rupees)
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article