RIL operating profit may lag estimates - StarMine
Reuters Market Eye - Energy conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd's (RELI.NS) operating profit may lag consensus estimates when it reports quarterly results on Saturday, Thomson Reuters StarMine's SmartEstimates shows.
StarMine's SmartEstimates, which places a greater emphasis on forecasts by top-rated analysts, expects the company led by billionaire Mukesh Ambani, to report an operating profit of 76.70 billion rupees ($1.27 billion) for the June quarter, compared with a consensus mean estimate of 82.68 billion rupees.
The latest estimate for Reliance's quarterly operating profit stands at 77.20 billion rupees from Motilal Oswal Securities, StarMine data adds.
Reliance's shares closed 0.6 percent lower.
($1 = 60.2500 rupees)
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.52 percent to an all-time high of 27,762.13. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article