Rescuers find 251 bodies at crash site - Ukrainian committee
KIEV (Reuters) - Rescuers found 251 bodies and 86 fragments of bodies by late on Sunday at the crash site of a Malaysian airliner and a second train with refrigerator wagons to take the remains away has arrived, a Ukrainian government committee said.
In a statement, the committee investigating the disaster said the first train where the remains of almost 200 victims have been placed before starting their journey home was stuck in the station in the town of Torez because "terrorists are blocking its exit".
(Reporting by Elizabeth Piper, editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Controlling the message: Modi chooses state media
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Microsoft plans to launch smartwatch within weeks: Forbes
- Sensex surges nearly 300 points on energy reforms, state elections
Controlling the Message
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has anointed India's state-backed broadcaster as his media brand of choice, helping shield his government from tough questions and prompting private news outlets to complain that they are being kept out of the loop. Full Article