LG Electronics says Q3 operating profit to grow vs year earlier
SEOUL (Reuters) - LG Electronics Inc expects operating profit for the July-September quarter to grow from the same period a year earlier, as returns from the mobile business are likely to improve, the company's chief financial officer said on Thursday.
Jung Do-hyun, speaking at a meeting with analysts after the company reported second-quarter earnings, said third-quarter revenue should grow on year by a high single-digit percentage rate.
(Reporting by Se Young Lee; Editing by Christopher Cushing)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- OPEC oil output hits highest since 2012 on Libya, Saudi-Reuters Survey
- Obama, Modi discuss trade, climate, Islamic State at White House
- UPDATE 3-Drug, medical device companies paid billions to U.S. physicians, hospitals in 2013 -data
- UPDATE 2-U.S. charges four with stealing $100 mln in software, data
Microsoft Corp announced its 'Windows 10' operating system on Tuesday, skipping a number, to replace the largely unpopular Windows 8 from two years ago. Full Article
Britain's Daily Mail website hires Piers Morgan as U.S. editor-at-large. Full Article