LG Electronics says Q3 operating profit to grow vs year earlier
SEOUL (Reuters) - LG Electronics Inc expects operating profit for the July-September quarter to grow from the same period a year earlier, as returns from the mobile business are likely to improve, the company's chief financial officer said on Thursday.
Jung Do-hyun, speaking at a meeting with analysts after the company reported second-quarter earnings, said third-quarter revenue should grow on year by a high single-digit percentage rate.
(Reporting by Se Young Lee; Editing by Christopher Cushing)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days |
- PM Modi to get rock star reception in New York
- India withdraws pharma pricing regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to U.S.
Jack Ma, executive chairman of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd , has become China's richest man with a fortune estimated at $25 billion, underscoring the ascension of tech tycoons over real estate peers in the world's second biggest economy. Full Article