Microsoft sues Samsung in U.S. over patent royalties
REUTERS - Microsoft Corp sued Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Friday, claiming the South Korean smartphone maker refused to make royalty payments last fall on patent licenses.
The Microsoft lawsuit, filed in a Manhattan federal court, seeks monetary recovery from Samsung but does not publicly disclose the amount in dispute.
(Reporting by Dan Levine in San Francisco; Editing by David Gregorio)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Tracy Morgan incredulous Wal-Mart blames him for accident injuries
Microsoft Corp announced its 'Windows 10' operating system on Tuesday, skipping a number, to replace the largely unpopular Windows 8 from two years ago. Full Article
Britain's Daily Mail website hires Piers Morgan as U.S. editor-at-large. Full Article