Facebook vice president of product management resigns
REUTERS - Samuel Lessin, Facebook Inc's (FB.O) vice president of product management, said he would be leaving the company.
Lessin said in a post on the social networking site that his departure would be effective Aug. 29.
He said he does not have any immediate plans but intends to help his wife Jessica Lessin with her publication, the Information.
"If past performance is any indication, I will be starting something soon enough… What, I don’t know, but generally volume of ideas has never been much of an issue for me," he said.
(Reporting by Tanvi Mehta in Bangalore; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
A skydiving Google executive is safely back on Earth after jumping out of a giant balloon floating in the stratosphere more than 25 miles (40 km) above New Mexico, a feat that broke the sound barrier and shattered a world altitude record. Full Article
Google bolsters artificial intelligence efforts, partners with Oxford. Full Article