Russia says Ukraine aid delivered to its destination
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Foreign Ministry said on Saturday that humanitarian aid has been delivered to its intended destination in south-eastern Ukraine, and said it intended to continue cooperation with the International Committee of the Red Cross.
"We confirm our intention to continue cooperation with the ICRC in attempts to provide humanitarian aid to the people of south-eastern Ukraine", it said in a statement.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Christian Lowe)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Sturridge won't be fit for England, says Rodgers