Oracle Corp ORCL.O said it agreed to buy network gear maker Acme Packet Inc APKT.O for about $1.9 billion.
The $29.25 per share offer is at a 22 percent premium to Acme Packet's Friday close on the Nasdaq.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
Trending On Reuters
Apple Inc is investigating how to charge electric cars, talking to charging station companies and hiring engineers with expertise in the area, according to people familiar with the matter and a review of LinkedIn profiles. Full Article
- India says Apple must sell locally-sourced goods to set up stores - source
- Exclusive - Bangladesh probes 2013 hack for links to central bank heist
- Analysis - Automakers, tech companies decide to make deals, not war
- Exclusive - In Ecuador cyber heist, thieves moved $9 million to 23 Hong Kong firms
- Microsoft to cut 1,850 jobs at struggling smartphone unit