Oracle Corp ORCL.O said it agreed to buy network gear maker Acme Packet Inc APKT.O for about $1.9 billion.
The $29.25 per share offer is at a 22 percent premium to Acme Packet's Friday close on the Nasdaq.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
Trending On Reuters
#RIPTwitter became the top trending U.S. item on Twitter on Saturday, after a report from BuzzFeed said the company is planning to change how it displays users’ tweets. Full Article
- Rubio, Christie and Kasich get more debate traction on social media
- Future fans will live the Super Bowl, not watch it
- Malaysia's new Twitter police target critics of PM Najib
- Exclusive - Top cybercrime ring disrupted as authorities raid Moscow offices - sources
- Twitter suspends over 125,000 accounts for 'promoting terrorist acts'