Apple Inc (AAPL.O) said it updated the iMac with fourth generation Intel Corp (INTC.O) processors, better graphics, next generation Wi-Fi and faster flash storage options.
Apple said the entry-level 21.5-inch iMac would be available for a suggested price of $1,299, while the top-end model would be available for about $1,499.
(Reporting by Chandni Doulatramani in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
Trending On Reuters
Consumers are more aware of self-driving cars, but slightly less interested in riding in them, according to two surveys conducted after a fatal crash of a Tesla equipped with self-driving technology. Full Article
- Apple asks U.S. Supreme Court to rule against Samsung over patents
- Alphabet and Amazon wind up stellar quarter for big tech
- EXCLUSIVE - California regulator says testing to begin on Volkswagen diesel fix
- Don't play Pokemon on the railway tracks, Bulgaria says
- Sony keeps profit outlook as PlayStation 4 software sales surge