LOS ANGELES The Ford Motor Co's (F.N) Fusion was named Green Car of the Year at the Los Angeles Auto Show on Thursday, awarded by the Green Car Journal.
Judges indicated that the Fusion won in part because it offers outstanding fuel economy in three options - gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid.
"This is a great testament to the transformation of our brand," said Dave Mondragon, general marketing manager of Ford, who accepted the award.
(Reporting By Nichola Groom in Los Angeles; Editing by maureen Bavdek)
Trending On Reuters
Twitter Inc has shut down more than 125,000 terrorism-related accounts since the middle of 2015, most of them linked to the Islamic State group, the company said in a blog post on Friday. Full Article
- Exclusive - Top cybercrime ring disrupted as authorities raid Moscow offices - sources
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
- U.S., Britain eye letting spy agencies, police seek email, chat data from companies
- Tiger Global still likes Internet names, gets pointers from Jeter
- TSMC says quake impact on Q1 shipments no more than 1 pct