DUBAI Oct 13 Oman's Bank Dhofar, the
second-largest lender in the sultanate by assets, posted flat
third-quarter net profit on Thursday, according to Reuters
* Net profit of 10.67 million rials ($27.75 million) in the
three months to Sept. 30, compared to 10.77 million rials in the
same period last year.
* Didn't disclose quarterly earnings breakdown so Reuters
calculated based on previous financial statements.
* EFG Hermes forecast: 13.43 million rials. Gulf Baader
Capital Markets forecast: 12.10 million rials.
* Net profit of 36.87 million rials in the first nine months
of 2016, up from 33.40 million rials in the same period last
year, a bourse filing said.
* Net loans and advances rose 10.9 percent year on year to
2.92 billion rials at the end of September. Deposits over the
same period gained 9.4 percent to 2.79 billion rials.
($1 = 0.3846 Omani rials)
(Reporting by Tom Arnold; Editing by David French)