March 13 (Reuters) - Aevis Victoria SA:
* Position statement on the report of the board of directors of Lifewatch Ltd.
* Regrets that committee created for this occasion recommended to reject its friendly offer
* Evaluation of Ernst & Young values exchange offer for Lifewatch shareholders between 12.40 Swiss francs and 13.60 francs ($12.31 - $13.50) per Lifewatch share
* Is convinced that Lifewatch would benefit from support of a reference shareholder with a strong presence in healthcare sector
* Upon successful completion of offer, Lifewatch would become an independently managed subsidiary of Aevis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 1.0077 Swiss francs) (Gdynia Newsroom)