Feb 20 (Reuters) - Alliance Trust Plc:
* Willis Towers Watson’s participation in review was limited to a clearly defined role as an investment consultant
* Willis Towers Watson’s involvement ceased once this phase was completed.
* Board ran a competitive process to identify a preferred manager of such a model
* Board and its advisers believe that any potential conflict of interest for Willis Towers Watson was appropriately managed
* Board recommends that shareholders vote in favour of all resolutions at general meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)