March 21 (Reuters) - Ally Financial Inc:
* Ally Financial Inc - expect 5 - 15 pct adjusted EPS growth in 2017
* Ally Financial Inc says near-term will be impacted by lease and used vehicle price declines and provision build - sec filing
* Ally Financial Inc - do not expect material 2017 impact from tax and regulatory changes
* Ally Financial Inc - "tax and regulatory changes could be long term positive"
* Sees Q1 non-gaap net financing revenue to be fairly flat quarter over quarter
* Ally Financial Inc - sees Q1 other revenue to be fairly flat QOQ
* Ally Financial - sees Q1 provision expense $280 million-$290 million Source text - bit.ly/2ni0vZK Further company coverage: