BRIEF-Pandora Media CEO Tim Westergren plans to step down - Recode
* Pandora Media CEO Tim Westergren plans to step down; co doesn't have a replacement for its founder lined up - Recode Source text : http://bit.ly/2sbOzqY Further company coverage:
Feb 22 Alon USA Partners LP:
* Alon USA partners, LP reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 earnings per share $0.01
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.07 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Alon USA partners LP - refinery operating margin was $7.65 per barrel for Q4 of 2016 compared to $10.02 per barrel for same period in 2015
* "We do not expect any major maintenance at big spring in 2017"
* Alon USA partners LP - expect total throughput at big spring refinery to average 77,000 barrels per day for Q1 of 2017
* Alon USA Partners - "our Q4 results reflected weak refining margin environment that existed throughout 2016"
* Alon USA partners LP - expect total throughput at big spring refinery to average 75,000 barrels per day for full year of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 26 Emirates Team New Zealand will take to Bermuda's Great Sound on Monday with a mission, to finally wipe out the hurt inflicted on the sports-mad country by Oracle Team USA in the America's Cup.