1 Min Read
Feb 24 (Reuters) - Ammb Holdings Bhd
* Qtrly net profit 313.17 million rgt
* Qtrly revenue 1.98 billion rgt
* Year ago qtrly net profit 300.2 million rgt, revenue 2.12 billion rgt
* Common equity tier 1 capital ratio after deducting proposed dividends as at 31 December 2016 10.667 pct
* Qtrly net interest income 394.7 million rgt versus 394.8 million rgt
* For FY ending March 2017 "for the banking system, margin compression is expected to continue due to deposit competition which will impact deposit rates "
* "Retail bank's strategic priorities will focus on mass affluent, affluent and sme proposition"
* "Anticipating our loans growth to be slightly below system as we remain cautious on our growth in preferred sectors" Source text (bit.ly/2kT2Gmj) Further company coverage: