BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
March 6 Antares Pharma Inc:
* Antares Pharma Inc - company reported preliminary total revenue of $14.2 million and $52.2 million for quarter and year ended december 31, 2016, respectively
* Antares Pharma Inc- reported a preliminary net loss per share of $0.03 for quarter ended December 31, 2016
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.04, revenue view $11.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Molson Coors Brewing Co - company reported a preliminary net loss per share of $0.16 for year ended December 31, 2016
* FY2016 earnings per share view $-0.17, revenue view $49.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text: (bit.ly/2lSP9rl) Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.