1 Min Read
Feb 21 (Reuters) - ARC Document Solutions Inc:
* ARC Document Solutions meets or exceeds revised financial guidance for full year 2016
* Quarterly sales fell 5.7 percent to $98.6 million
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.06
* Sees FY 2017 adjusted earnings per share $0.24 to $0.29
* ARC Document Solutions - "as reflected by our forecast for 2017, we expect disruption from changes we've made to soften sales in first half of year"
* ARC Document Solutions - "prudent investments in our overall sales and marketing structure will likely mute our full-year financial performance"
* ARC Document Solutions - "even if we experience sales disruptions early this year, we still anticipate continuing strong cash flow for 2017" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: