1 Min Read
March 15 (Reuters) - Interview- Ardagh Chairman Paul Coulson
* says believes IPO priced at 'right level'; company was keen to bring on right type of investors
* Says IPO attracted 'blue chip investor base'
* says no current plans to issue additional shares; 'keen not to dilute ourselves'
* Says may be future issuance associated with an acquisition, 'but not now'
* Coulson says IPO provides public market liquidity for smaller investors Further company coverage: (Reporting By Conor Humphries)