PRESS DIGEST- British Business - June 28
June 28 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 10 Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc:
* Ashford Hospitality-district court issued mandate on May 5 in lawsuit palm beach florida hotel and Office Building LP V. Nantucket Enterprises
* Ashford Hospitality-court's mandate resulted in an estimated final judgment of approximately $14.4 million
* Ashford Hospitality-estimates post-judgment interest to be about $1.8 million and increased its estimate of total loss related to reimbursement of legal fees
* Ashford Hospitality-total amount of recorded loss is now about $17.0 million as of March 31 related to reimbursement of the plaintiff’s legal fees
* Ashford Hospitality-total amount of recorded loss related to reimbursement resulted in additional accrual in 3 months ended March 31 of about $3.8 million
* Ashford Hospitality-after revised estimate of loss related to legal fee, net loss attributable to stockholders was $0.39 for three months ended March 31 Source text: (bit.ly/2q2hwYL) Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy, a unit of BP Plc, will invest some $1.2 billion in the South American country this year, a company spokesman said on Tuesday, down from the $1.4 billion that the company had announced for 2016.