July 14 (Reuters) - Ashmore Group Plc
* Assets under management increased by $2.8 billion during quarter to end-June.
* Saw positive investment performance of $1.6 billion and net inflows of $1.2 billion.
* Total assets at end-June were $58.7 billion.
* Net inflows were delivered in blended debt, corporate debt, equities and alternatives.
* Flows were flat in external debt, multi-asset and overlay/liquidity.
* Local currency experienced a net outflow as a consequence of a large institutional account redemption.
* Saw positive investment performance across fixed income and equities, with particularly strong performance in local currency and external debt.
* Performance was flat in multi-asset, alternatives and overlay/liquidity. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)