May 15 (Reuters) - Atlantia Chief Executive Giovanni Castellucci tells analysts call:
* Had intense contacts with Abertis's top shareholder Criteria before announcing bid
* Will need to sell "for sure" 4 percent of Cellnex
* Asked if there is an agreement with Criteria on the terms of the Abertis deal, says: "There is something different from an agreement"
* Would have said so if there was an agreement with Criteria
* Price offered for Abertis is "good, right, it's not a test" Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)