1 Min Read
May 31 (Reuters) - Attendo AB (Publ)
* Attendo acquires Finnish care provider Mikeva
* Says enterprise value is EUR 150 million
* In 2016 Mikeva had sales of EUR 101 million and EBITDA of EUR 5.3 million
* Says acquisition will be financed primarily through new credit facilities.
* Mikeva today has approximately 2,800 beds in operation, of which approximately 300 are under start-up. In addition, a further more than 100 beds are under construction. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)