March 15 (Reuters) - Australia And New Zealand Banking Group Ltd
* ANZ agrees to enforceable undertaking with ASIC
* Confirmed it entered into an enforceable undertaking with Australian Securities and Investments Commission
* Enforceable undertaking following review of spot foreign exchange trading between January 2008 and June 2013
* ANZ will make a $3 million contribution to Financial Literacy Australia
* "Accept that during this period aspects of our supervision and monitoring of spot FX business were not good enough"
* Independent expert will be appointed to assess relevant systems and controls within ANZ's markets business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: