1 Min Read
May 25 (Reuters) - Automotive Holdings Group Ltd
* Asx alert-ahg fy2017 trading update-ahg.ax
* Expects to deliver a full year 2017 operating profit after tax in range of A$87m to A$89m
* Company has undertaken a cost reduction program and will close a number of non‐ performing businesses
* "These actions are expected to deliver pre‐tax savings of circa $10m per annum and result in restructuring costs of circa $35m"
* Majority of these costs are non‐cash and will be classified as unusual in nature and will therefore impact our statutory npat for FY2017
* Second half earnings in refrigerated logistics in FY2017 are expected to be significantly higher than corresponding period in FY2016
* "Tightening conditions in automotive market have been an increasing challenge in half"
* "Focus at moment is on making structural changes , and cost reduction will be a strong focus over near term" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: