Assurant shares could double-Barron's
NEW YORK, June 25 Insurer Assurant Inc's shares could double because it is emphasizing fee-based businesses while lowering its exposure to its riskier underwriting business, according to a report in Barron's.
May 4 B2gold Corp
* B2Gold Corp. Reports strong first quarter 2017 results exceeding its budget guidance; fekola project mine construction remains on target for an october 1, 2017 production start
* Q1 loss per share $0.01
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.00 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.02
* B2Gold - qtrly consolidated gold production of 132,736 ounces, 6% above budget and 4% higher than same period in 2016
* B2Gold Corp - for 2017, is projecting consolidated gold production expected to be in range of between 545,000 and 595,000 ounces
* Qtrly consolidated gold revenue of $146.3 million on sales of 119,937 ounces at an average price of $1,219 per ounce
* On track to meet its 2017 annual guidance of between 545,000 to 595,000 ounces of gold production
* B2Gold Corp - forecast consolidated cash operating costs and aisc per ounce are expected to decrease in 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
June 25 Nestle SA, is being targeted by activist investor Daniel Loeb's hedge fund Third Point LLC, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.