1 Min Read
Feb 27 (Reuters) - B2Holding ASA:
* Q4 net operating revenue 415.9 million Norwegian crowns ($50 million)versus 344.6 million crowns year ago
* Q4 operating profit 151 million crowns versus 108 million crowns year ago
* Proposes dividend of 0.15 crown per share for 2016
* Says expects increasing activity in Italy throughout 2017.
* Says views Greece as a highly interesting market to have a presence in going forward. Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: ($1 = 8.3711 Norwegian crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)