March 17 P/F Bakkafrost:
* As a precautionary action, Bakkafrost has decided to
harvest the remaining fish at A-73 Hvannasund Norður.
* The accelerated harvest is expected to be finished by the
end of April 2017.
* Farming site A-73 Hvannasund Norður presently
holdsapproximately 1.0 million fish with an average weight of
3.2 kg whole fish equivalent.
* Consequently, the expected harvest volumes for 2017 will
be reduced by around 2,000 tonnes gutted weight.
* The ISA suspicion has not been confirmed, but the farming
site A-73 Hvannasund Norður is still under increased
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage:
(Reporting By Camilla Knudsen)