UPDATE 8-Police consider manslaughter charges over deadly London tower block blaze
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Adds reaction from resident and PM May over evacuation)
May 2 BANKNORDIK P/F:
* NET INTEREST INCOME WAS DOWN BY DKK 15M YEAR-ON-YEAR
* MANAGEMENT RECONFIRMS FY2017 GUIDANCE OF PROFIT BEFORE IMPAIRMENT CHARGES, VALUE ADJUSTMENTS AND TAX IN RANGE OF DKK 150-190M (Q1 2017: DKK 43M)
* IMPAIRMENT CHARGES ON LOANS FOR 2017 ARE EXPECTED TO BE LESS THAN DKK 20M (Q1 2017: DKK 0M)
* OPERATING COSTS WERE DOWN BY DKK 1M TO DKK 116M.
* Q1 PRE-TAX PROFIT DKK 57 MILLION VERSUS DKK 25 MILLION YEAR AGO
* Q1 LOAN LOSSES DKK 0 MILLION VERSUS REVERSAL OF LOAN LOSSES DKK 1 MILLION YEAR AGO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
June 23 Anthem Inc, the largest U.S. health insurance company, has agreed to settle litigation over hacking in 2015 that compromised about 79 million people's personal information for $115 million, which lawyers said would be the largest settlement ever for a data breach.