BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 28 Banque Cantonale De Geneve
* Says net profit of 79 million Swiss francs ($78.48 million)(+1%), in 2016
* Says the dividend proposed to the general meeting of 25 april 2017 will represent 5.5% of par value
* Says operating profit of 110.7 million Sfr for 2016., in 2017, the bank expects a comparable level of operating profitability to 2016.
* Says assets under management and administration of over chf 23.1 billion, up 6 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 1.0066 Swiss francs) (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.